Sunday, September 28, 2008

allow me to reintrodue myself


-im not one for inheritting beef, but if there are consistently issues and strifes between you and my best friends then no i dnt want anything to do with you. i dnt take sides but i defend mine.

-if you outwardly call yourself a Christian and frequently speak about your awesome relationship with God, then there should be no reason for anyone else to see flaws in it. your walk should be speak volumes but if you are sonstantly contradicting your walk by complaining, gossiping, keeping up mess, etc then yes ppl will call you out on it.

-check it, these blogs are the property of the one writing it. we have all written disclaimers to let the readers know. thus, you can neither be offened or mad at anything said here. given, if its about you and figure out its about you OH FUCKIN WELL! this is like a journal true anyone and everyone can read it, but its still considered snooping if you go read it to find out my perspective in a situation. i honestly could care less if anyone gets mad off this blog, i will be more than happy to explain or elaborate but no i wnt take it down or censor what i write in the furture.

-if you got beef, tension, issues, or whatever you need to come to me first! If that doesnt seem like something you can handle (coming to me) then keep my name out of your mouth. nobody liikes a shit disturber, if your runnin' to everyone and lettiing us catch the whiplash fuck no we're not gonna suck ass to fix shyt with you, thats just human nature. if im wrong, i will apologize. if i feel tension on my end then yes ill bring it to. otherwise, i keep it moving.

-ive almost lost my life. i have no time or patience for frivilous activities, i make a conscious effort to surround myself with positive worthwhile ppl, and if ridiculous beef should occur i let it roll off my back and kep high stepping.

-i can honestly say it amuses me when ppl get upset that i dnt speak to them. slick strokes my ego, like ive hurt your feelings by not gracing you with my greeting (lol na that was cocky i dnt really feel like that) but honestly i think that everyone needs ot be confident enough in themselves that regardless of the doings of others you should be unmoved, unstirred, and concrete in you.

-ay, get over it. real talk, there is more than enough stupidity in this world, we can do without yours.

-i love me. and i will be doing me regardless of you, her, him, or anyone one or thing that has an issue ill be consistently doing me.

-stand on a chair. have a friend stand on the floor beside you. now try to pull them up to your level, they cnt just step up. its rather hard isnt it? they pulled you down didnt you. lesson learned, its a lot easier to be pulled down. its lonely at the top.

-my name is Maya. hello. i takes no bullshyt, i keep it 100 like vodka, and i dnt kiss ass. i love God, and i dnt need to brodcast my walk because me and Him know what ive come thru.

-please submit all questions and concerned in writing. otherwise raise your hand before you speak some dumb shyt.


-Maya Badass Matthews

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

word!