Monday, September 22, 2008

my life is better

because dori t just sang me a song ALL RHYMING WITH MAYA for example papaya, fiya (fire) crya (crier)
because me Le and Frankie rode in the back of Josh's truck today
because "youre straight bruh?!""im straight bruh!"
because of frankie period
because of dori t period
because ive found my long lost twin period
because reggie aka bestfriend, yes thats one word, frequently visits 608 to make my day
because dori is rearranging furniture very slowly
because Le just tripped!
because there are 5 instuments in this ittybitty ass room
because Le knocked over everything on dori's desk with that guitar
because Le keeps me from doing anything constructive
because i cant stop giggling
because "
God shall smolt those who judge 3 times!" "and you need ta read yo Bible!"
because dori keeps singing song to me while playing guitar with one hand
because "you just raped me" "RAPED!"
because her titi's are the same size as two balled up Leandria's
because the lamp in dori's room gives me a headache
because i found my swag! it was in the ben with my shoes
because i just "boosie faded you"
because Frankie can help you curse out anybody, Dori will show you the ways of the bitch, I give the best advice, and Le is just cute and thought provoking.
because we have such great convo's in the middle of the night and because she wakes up so happy
because my toes are pink!
because Le is playing the Rugrat theme song
because of the "ooh ooh oooh"
because of the "oh yeah oh yeah OH YEAH"
because i decided last night that i will be everything i ever wanted to be because i can and i will because i want you to be proud of me the way im proud of you.
because im the happiest ive been in a good little while
my life is better because youre in my life.

No comments: