Tuesday, July 22, 2008

stressed at best



my life is a trip, a muthafuckin' trip! i swear! i cnt catch fucking break! excuse this post-im pissed. but im sayin', i payed 120.50 on a speeding ticket back in may. what can i say, im so fly i fly lol na but i went ahead dropped tha lil stack and im assuming its all gucci-uhm...no-HELL NO! i got stopped on 65s yesterday and this honky tonk trooper gon tell me your license is suspended, get out of the car. huh?! ma'am get out of the car and come to the back. slick smacked my ass and searched my cargos. cuffed me-yes nigga cuffed me! im lookin like wtf?! he cuts me a deal, call somebody to come get you and park your car otherwise youre going to jail (echo: jail jail jail) cool right, WRONG! my damn treo is frozen! my life! i coulda slick pulled this off had my phone bn on but nooooo that would be too much to expect from a 4 hundred dollar phone. maybe its just me but i dnt drop cash ta buy bullshyt! i like nice things and it only seems right that the shyt should wrk. im in tha back is this car heated, crying like a bitch! coincedentally i had just told a friend of mine i havnt cried in forever. whamp whamp this kid is always jinxing me! so my mom silly tail is like huh? where are you? what happened? im like fool this trooper gave me thiry mins-BUST A MOVE WOMAN! so i get back ta my job and call tha dmv license bullshyt place and they givin' me a whole different story than what i was originally told. why do they hire dumbassz for public service!? i guess ill call that the end of yesterday...

so today i hop up and drive ta east Jesus! where in tha hell is Hart Ln? exactly! FAR! so i get there and its like the dammit club in this bytch-DUNK! you ever noticed how out of order the little number system is they have...maybe its just me. so i get up there and this lil phillipino man is like, maya...that means little bird in my language(little spanish voice)...uhm-so! fix my license homeboi! $140.00?! but yall fucked up! damn, swipe it! ok and $23 for a license?! oh my hell! swipe it. total $163 + $30 for the half a tank fillup this morning= $193.00 and its only 12 o'clock. i still gotta spend $60 on contacts around $60 on a new tattoo possible $30 on dinner and out for one of my bff's birthday events! tha kid is not made of money...looks like im hittin up the ADM: automatic daddy money.

this a "whoa is me" kinda post kuz i just cnt seem ta keep my head above water.

excuse the language im a very nice young lady but thats some bullshyt! i need a drink.




xoxo

No comments: