Tuesday, July 15, 2008

its only life i guess


i wanta be happy. this summer has been so LAME! we are most def beefin', summer '08. nothing super dope as happened. i had all these expectations for this summer and whamp whamp! nothing has come to pass. i have no new tatts, i havnt shopped for my new love of DC fashion, nor hav i bn completely swept off my feet. while i hav a strong infatuation for one i am still drawn to another...my indecision often leaves me ass out. i do prefer to have my cake and eat it too but i am quite upset when ive made my bed and am force to lie in it. i hav this new song kate something "its only life" i really like its mild atempt at being optomistically pessimistic. but i really do love life but when im left with nothing to show for all my stress and tears i do long to throw in the towel. i just have so much to say, to express, i feel so strongly about somethings but can never...see! stuck-fuck! maybe things will get better when face gets home...or maybe not-we'll prolly just be depressed together. im about to leave my monotonous 8 ta 5. toodles.

one

No comments: