Thursday, July 24, 2008

restless...

i am restless. my mind is wandering, weaving, in and out of this dry ass reality. daydreaming...fantasizing. im beginning to sew together the threads of this actual life with the vibrant ideas my mind can conjure. if my life was like the one i replay in my mind, i'd be ridiculously happy! and its not even that im unhappy but as life kicks up a storm i find myself swept away all scattered by the excitement, but as the dust settles i realize that just as quickly as it begins...it all ends. and then im back to the monotonous tune of this every day song. sing along as im walking down the street whistling this.
aleesa (formerly known as face) is home-thank God. one of my truest of friends has come back into my life like a beautiful ray of sun, until we both realized...there's still nothing to do! well damn... once we've conquered the mountain of tattoos we'll be left with movies and pineapples-n-cottage cheese..."gag"
such is life...

No comments: