Tuesday, July 8, 2008

it's the little things in life


i hav a relatively good life. its a little rocky right now but i dnt wanta disclose everything until im sure. ill keep ya posted tho dnt worry. so anywho, today has been a decent day but it took one little note to make it great.

life is full of the slightest moments that become huge happenings to those who take the time to appreciate it, i appreciate it.

i work the standard 8 ta 5 being that its summer and im a poor college student i take full advantage of my time. i have met several moderately dope individuals and ya i do enjoy their company for the most part. but there is one, we'll call her...bunny, ya bunny. so bunny is a newly wed and she has this husband, he's so adorable. i call him peter, ya like from family guy lol. but anywho back to the point...i hav had a decent day to spite other distractions my life has going on. so i left for lunch which was really good. check out guidos in cool springs! just a lil fyi.

but ya so relationships got me tweekin and unexpected "delays" hav me a lil...preocupied and of course the usual financial burdens but ima keep my head above water, Lord willing. so im walking back into the office from lunch and stuck my computer screen is a lil note...

"Maya,

Hope you have a wonderful day!

youre the BEST!"

the logic in me is like me?! syke!

the love in me is like omg! thats so sweet! she can never know how much this means...

bunny and me, we write these little notes from time ta time-a giggle, ya know. but God has a way of allowing these kinds of things ta happen right when ya need it most. God is love. so this little gesture took me back a little, back to being grateful.

life is beautiful and today it just took a little note to remind me...
appreciate the day, tomorrow may never come.
stop and smell the roses, everything has its seasons.
just take a minute and smile, its good for your health.
and tell someone you love them, that matter, that theyre the best; they prolly need ta hear that.
life has so many things to appreciate, dnt smack God's hand away when He offers you a blessing.
today, Bunny has been my blessing and i thank her.
-mm

No comments: