Wednesday, July 30, 2008

retail therapy

american apparrell hoodie. every color. fashion staple.
amercan pp. the ultimate v-neck. in every color, yes. simple.

alloy. teal handbag. clasic.


my one true loves...supras. suprano high. skateboard ready.



scarf! any and every color and pattern. clean.




aaaawww tha navy weaved bag. delicious!





i would definitely buy my boifriend this, if he existed lol. hell, ill just buy it for my damn self!

the cashmoney necklace. karmaloop. self explanitory.

karmaloop. basic sophistication.

the back and fron of a married to tha mob t-shirt. karmaloop. this is my new mentallity fyi lol

and once again. american app. the clasic t-shirt. yes, in every color! cnt beat that with a stick!
these are screaming my name. alloy boots. i gotta have 'em theyre hott!













No comments: