Thursday, July 17, 2008

art in ink


so i come into work today and do my usual, check cnn-keep my dome on re-up, read some blogs-hundreds and the arabparrot to name a few, and then i usually head over to bossip.com and see what ignorance and foolishness our beloved celebrities have been up to or down to... ya dig
so today on my happy scroll down i stumble across this! rhi-rhi and all her gorgeous tatts! ja ja ja jealous! i love tatts and i want more. i want hers! so me and face have planned to commence on our ink endeavours and im most def copping some arabic and that love on the finger-illy kid, illy. i wanta tuck a lil something behind my ear to accompany my bullet scar, i was thinking a cross, simple elegant and faith curled behind my ear. wat ya think? i dnt really care. so keep it ta yo self. face fell in love with on she has written up her side in arabic or maybe sanskrit...either way thats dope. ill have ta take some pics when we're done and show our finished products!
xoxo

No comments: