Monday, July 28, 2008

(moaning and groaning)

man i woke up this morning...still drunk. im at my job tryin ta act like im just chill-IM TWACKED! sleepy as hell and tipsy...this might get interesting. and all the craziest of crazy old ppl keep calling me yelling in my damn ear, im like fool i aint deaf-im 19! slick told this old man "i dnt care" and then this old lady is shuffling like 100 papers to find her doctors name and this damn baby is in the background crying. Jesus, have mercy!


but kid we kicked it last night, all my pretty gilrs and our homies. i like how after a few drinks everybody starts losing their damn mind tho lol. i tell ya, vodka will bring tha slut out of you. i was capturing all tha moments of drunken lusts. all the random articles of clothing. all the BAD DECISIONS. if yo dude could see you now...damn. i played it safe for the most part, kept the sober front, and grabbed the camera. i must say tho man, i love my girls-my niggas! even posh spice husband couldnt kick it like we kicks-bitch we kicks it!



drinks on deck, i highly reccommend:

No comments: