Wednesday, July 9, 2008

power of prayer



so you know my homegirl? my bff? face! ya, her. well lately ive bn catching little hints that something in her fam is going..wrong, i guess. well rumors are tru and always trust your instincts. her daddy's sick. in and out 0f the hospital for TWO WEEKS! and she most def didnt tell me, but thats her-always trying ta be tough. she seems kool but i doubt it. her and her padre arent tha closest of duo's but family is family and i know seeing him weakened is hard for her. esp being that she's so far away and cnt do anything to help-tough. but ya thats been on my mind today and driving to work this was my prayer:


God,


my bff's dad is sick. and ive seen the miracles Youve done, the lives Youve saved, the ailments Youve healed-mostly because Youve done all of that for me. and im asking that Youll do it again now. move in his life in the way no man, no medicine, no science can. im placing this in Your hands because there's left that we can do. idk if its really bad but before it gets any worse, heal. and if this is Your will, to take him now, as untimely and hard as it will be please dnt let him suffer, dnt let him worry. take him in peace, in love. and assure his family that You do all things in due time for good reason. im turning him over to You, Lord. please?


amen.


so if your reading this and youve just read that prayer, i thank you for your prayers. she's my bf and her family is like my family...


No comments: