Wednesday, March 18, 2009

today...

Is not gonna be a very good day. Off to a bad start with the ensemble-back up went to bed on a bad note. That's just some bullshyt, there's no other way to say that. But I'm realizing that I guess I knew this all along or at least I should hav. Its not good to be taken by surprise. Needless to say, I'm shocked. I changed my facebook status to my blog title "it could all be so simple, but you'd rather make it hard" I got some really hilarious comments shouts out ta Philly Phil and Big Zo for a great morning laugh. But one comment came up and it really hit the spot. "Falling's not falling if you dnt cry when you hit the ground." No point in crying. Shake it off.I had to pull my little ohio homie back before she popped off on one her little junts. Niggare like buses there's a new one every 20 min. Do you, niggas will always be in and out. They'll never get it, they'll always make it hard,yes, at our expense.

XO

No comments: