Tuesday, March 10, 2009

right....there

I went to knox on the spur of the moment for mr ALL AMERICAN and this might hav bn the sweetest we've bn a long time. there were several moments but these were my favorites.
rock band. 'nough said that was just adorable.
(background: we went to the movies-side not, go see watchmen! hott shyt!- ok so time: 1 am place: in the theater mood: we're being really sweet, very cute issue: I receive a text from...his friend. -dramatic musik and gasp- the guy is a friend of mine too but he is all bent outta shape, not at me, at his friend. this isn't the first time a friend has pushed up. we clear it up) ok the moment, leaving the movies walking to car. his arm is around my shoulder, mine is up his back. mr aa is not one for pda, but after this little tiff about his homeboi this is slick big for him. I caught our shadows as we walk, our loving silhouettes. stride for stride, some times he makes me smile, just some times ;-). and then there was this whole morning, such a dammit.
so I guess I stopped by to giggle and cover smile. (do it and you'll get it.)
xo

No comments: