Sunday, March 15, 2009

BUST

ok so today i awoke to a lovely rainy day, i actually like rainy days, but i had a bussin' ass headache. i really think im done drinking. bud ice 40oz, vodka shots, captain morgan shots, mixed drinks....ya.....i may hav the live of a god but it can only filter so much. today was ok tho, got my fat kidd on with some white castles for my afternoon breakfast, went to the bank, laid around the house, wtched john and kate plus 8 (they slick make me wanta have a big family...naaa) later on made some spaghetti. today had some low points to tho, i originally had planned to stop by and GO OFF but ya...you know me, gimme a nap and im over it. im not sure tho that my "oh well" attitutde is going to be to my advantage of "some one" continues to take myh love for granted. i know what they were trying to do but what they fail to realize is that for you i would do that, interrupt that, handle that. and maybe they THOUGHT it was in the best interest...no! you thoroughly pissed me off, hurt my feelings, and made me play a sad song. shouts out ta reesey pooh for pulling me back. idk, ima just play this one by ear because im sick of worrying and feeling lioke im the only one who cares.
lighter not! i would like you to all meet Huey!treo finally kicked the can. i went to sprint and put my rainboot down! yes, the pik pair because theyre fierce and they scream "i mean business while fashionably weathering the storm!" i said "no more treo!" and they said "how bout a blackberry?" i said "curve?" they said "red or black?" "black duh!-and throw in that pink silicone case!" "its double pack, youll get the black one as well." "i like the way you do business."

No comments: