Wednesday, March 25, 2009

a funk

Today was planned to be a good day. NOT. Idk what's up but I'm one hell of a funk! Every little thing is just pissin me off so I kno when I get like this I keep to myself but that leaves me at the mercy of my ever pensive mind.
Point.Blank.Period
Levis day was a bust! We didn't get to hang out.
I really hate girls that take good guys for granted.
When did everything change. It seems like at times that these semesters are lifetimes. Nothing from last semester is the same and over it, oh well. Somethings I miss other things were for the best.
I love my boiz! E.Kelly, Walt-Peezo, and the infamous Bestfriend.
I'm a little too nice at time but I dnt wanta just fully overwhelm yall with the rudeness.
Since I started this blog the day has semi improved nothing astronomical but her progress is progress.
XO

No comments: