Sunday, March 29, 2009

drawing conclusions

I've made up my mind. No more thinking it over. I'm pretty sure I've always known, pretty sure I wasn't thinking about it as much as I was trying to change my own mind and convince myself of something that wasn't it. So what's up? I'm up. My baby sister called me all torn up and asked me "how do you fall out of love?" "Stand up" its always easier said than done but its just that simple. As much as it hurts you hav to stand up and keep going. Shyt happens, wipe and move on. Its been real but you've made up your mind and I've always known what it was. I gotta stand up again.I was talkin my roomie eric kelly and he's always got the simplest and pure insight. Been there done that, that's more than enough said.thanks hotty.
Today is gonna be a good day. I'm claiming it. This whole week, I am determined to hav a great week. Ima go ape shyt! Its alpha week 2K9 its so COLD out here!! Lol
XO is remembering how to love myself because He loves me inspite of.

No comments: