Thursday, March 5, 2009

inhale-exhale-breathe-LAUGH

so today had some bomb ass parrallels.
life lesson 37564978 you're never too old to...LIVE.
I went to see my ma today and she damn neared cried when she realized ill be 20 in june. "time flies...I really miss my baby."
later I went to the park with mica aka regina and rj aka ruhjuh. as the sun slid to the other side of the world I took the best breath, let my head fall back, as I smiled. I had to laugh at what my life is becoming, at how fast I've grown and how much I've changed. and I really wish my bestfriend had bn there, he needs to live more.
every day gets a little harder, a little longer but for the last 2 hours I was reminded of the reason I love to live-laughter.
never take for granted the simplest of pleasures. you know the best sound I've ever heard...children laughing. its pure bliss, they're just happy. they dnt worry about the bills to pay, the papers to write, the laundry to do; they live in the moment, ignorant to the cares of the world. they hav no idea what waits in the yrs to come. if for no other reason but that I wish I was a kid again. well for 2 hours today I was.

laugh.

No comments: