Tuesday, March 31, 2009

man thus dude here...

Uhh
When did you get like this
Least you could have done was go and give me a warning
I don't regret like this
So I'll be right there when you wake up in the morining saying
"This just ain't my style you can't say your happy either you don't even smile... For me"
Did you agree
We should let it be
And did you agree
It's a must
Lets call the whole thing off
We just have had enough of us
Lets call the whole thing off
We just have had enough of us
When you decided to knock on my door
Did you remember what happened before
The look on your face said you were expecting more
But some things look better inside of the store
chorus "did you agree..."
Look leave me, leave me
I can't fucking stand you
Wish I had the courage to say everything I planned to
My girlfriend, my girlfriend call herself my girlfriend
Tell me that we 'pose to be together till' the world end
But I don't really feel that
I just really want to turn the wheels back
Give you all your sweaters and your heels back
Convince you that time alone will heal that
Uhh
You look for reasons for us to argue
I swear everytime I call you
You just tell me how I don't call you
Why you do that
Do that,
Do that
Yeah
chours out
so i went a little harder with the Drake- Call It Off. my fav part is the 3rd verse "i cnt fuckin stand you" that is liek the perfect phrase for any argument lol. and then there's the deepest line ever! "some things lookl better inside the store" man whaaattt?! thats so true! his whole mixtape is sick but my other fav is Sooner or Later. put in your imeem and bump it! lol

No comments: