Saturday, January 31, 2009

what a night

mane...tonight bro was so right! slick got hectic and shyt around dinner, but we handled that with the upmost steelo. ima do some shout outs in a min but til then, mane AJ's bday certified fuckin cranked! that shyt was so live!!! I had waaaayyyy too much fun! definitely stepped outside of myself and came out in the itty bitty dress! lol all legs bro, but I definitely got some great reviews so I'm like fuck what you heard xo does it better than any other!!
sjhout out's:
big boy AJ for a spectacular party
spence glover for puttin' swaghouse on the mutherfuckin map! we here to stay, the take over starts now!
my bestfriend for just being my favorite period
eric kelly for the sing along across the dance floor
XXI for this banfin ass dress
kerryn bitcjass for major swag and beyonce steelo
to the grind, we gets it in baby!

xo is that nigga, fuck what you heard!

No comments: