Monday, January 5, 2009

chit chat and matter of fact

so clearly any time me and the bestfriend get on the phone we end up chatting it up for 30 min's at the least. heart him.
with him embarking on a new..."pastime" I'm preparing myself to...share and not be so jealous. dnt expect too much from me tho.
idk why but I havnt been so inclined to blog lately I guess I've been feeling kinda personal.
point.blank.period.
I'm starting the Wonder Workout by Mr. All American. this workout is actually very do-able and should I-scratch that- as I stick to it ill definitely be 175 and hott shyt-scratch that!-hott-ER shyt by summer.
skool shall commence very soon and I'm really about to take advantage of this bomb ass, easy ass schedule and pull all A's again. gotta get the GPA so I can do the things I've set out to do.
fine, fine, fine...ill get a damn job! I know I'm back to being broke and that's not gonna work!
inauguration is in like 2 weeks...wow!!! history baby
definitely need to pay sprint lol them fuck boiz
gotta get emancipated ASAP lol
I'm really gonna buckle myself down for this semester. plan to work and work the plan.
gotta bench the squad, I'm playing one on one now days.
spring break...I think I wanta work because I know I wnt be completely financially sound to blow a week. ill do something tho because I definitely hav this damn ticket!!! ugh, I hav to use this ticket and fly to...somewhere.
senior summer me and my local aces are going to MEXICO! aleesa, the ace booncoon, her family has a time share there so us and our other down ass homegirls, isoke, and ebony, maybe even some of the homeboiz are gonna shake some shyt! that's years away but time clearly flies...
I'm coughing...why? idk but I need to kill that.
I need to go to the store to stock up on wonder workout foods! Whole Foods yayy!
I'm bout ta hop up cop the pumas and run a mile then hit the gym and burn off some shyt.
everything I want is just outside my grasp, now is the time to stretch.

he told me "reach for the stars, sweetheart. cross your heart and fall"

xo loves you, more than words, more than you could ever know.

No comments: