Tuesday, January 27, 2009

blessing books and my new fav boy

ok so the other day i spoke with my advisor/professor about the books that im not going to be able to purchase and tooday i walk in class and he hands me a bag of books! of THE books! and while he couldnt get the one we're currently reading my new fav boy, Mr Insightful is like after class follow me. so after class...i follow him lol and we head down to the computer lab and he pulls up the entire novel! please tell me my God isnt real!!!
a blessing can come at the oddest of times, but you have to trust.
books dont always have to be hard copies, you hav to google.
and ppl will enter your life, but you hav to be open to receive.
shouts out to God, Dr Schmeller, and Patrick Calvin. yall made my day.

"The greatest gift given to men, besides salvation, is the ability to choose." i choose to trust, to trust and belief-i choose faith.

No comments: