Tuesday, January 6, 2009

funniest shyt ever!

The Mr All American called to tell me he has a gay roomie! and its not like me and Lea, sharing a space. this man is on the other side of the apartment, they dnt share a bathroom or anything only the full kitchen and living room, which mr all american is never in but he's SO upset! and I dnt mean to laugh but I have never heard him sound so Memphis-y throughout the duration of this relationship! he's said more "bruh's" and "mane's" than I've heard in my life! funniest shyt ever:
"ima go off if it smells like latex and shyt in this apartment"
"hell no! not with 'hey girl uh huh' in the other room"
so apparently there's some gay club within proximity to their apartment dorm building and he's concerned his apt is gonna be the afterparty.
his other room is some uber loser! like textbook nerd. poor guy, he's just surrounded with...uber rainbows.
I'm sorry love..."no homo!"

xo loves you honey

ps I just finished Because I Say So and its such a cute movie!!! I'm so in love with the idea of love lol

No comments: