Tuesday, October 28, 2008

aaawwww...

you know why i love my friends, because they get jealous when i leave them for a guy, tell the bestfriends where i am, grill the shyt outta me when i get back, and love me none the less.
yes, we went to Qdoba. i had a class so we had to rush. good convo. very much a gentleman. and yes, ladies and gentlemen, he's a MAMA'S BOI! we all kno i hav a soft spot for a mama's boi. :-)
bestfriend was mad, he said i was keeping secrets. so not the case, im just private. bestfriend knows any and everything about me and this is/will be most def no different.
i hav done nothing productive today. i didnt go to my 9:40. took my sweet ass time shootin that muthaf'in breeze for a good minute. i love love LOVE waking up slowly. just rollin over, kickin it, facebookin, downloading music, just doin me. and then the loves of my life show up with their infinite laughter and the fun begins. all giggles in krogers. and then i was scolded for leaving-hilarious.
that blog came full circle. and it was rather wack. i usually write better, guess im sleepy. time for a face downer...
to be continued...

No comments: