Monday, October 13, 2008

well damn...

everybody is changing their blog layout. i actually really like my simple little layout, it lets me play with font color and i like the organization of it...ya so i said that to just leave it the way it was. change if ya wanta, i dig consistency. (draw an "!" in the air-spirit fingers) ya dig that?

well...since i have you, we (just random ass/lame ass ppl) were downstairs talking about politics and the nation and i slick surprised the shyt-scratch that i amazed myself with all of the knowledge i have, the insight and info i possess. man i dnt care what yall say my scratch thats are improving my vernacular. "vernacular" i rest my case.

semi point.blank.period.
there was a hotty in the lobby, satying with cousin. -!-
i really miss my kiddos...no bueno
i put some shea butter on my lips someone should partake of this supple smoothness
i missed a spot shaving ha!
im cold
im SMART not like just smart knowing some random facts-like im intelligent and well versed in current events. go me! who doesnt love a smart girl
let the "face down" commence in 5-4-wait! let me cut off the light.............3-2-1!
-xo-

No comments: