Thursday, October 23, 2008

stress brings out the best...in me at least

ive been ruckin (fuckin + runnin -no pun-) like a mad woman! like forreal i feel like the weight of the world is on my shoulders, the success of one things, the hopes of someone, and the need to succeed at everything. i know ill never plez everyone but i damn sho try! i try not to wear my heart on my sleeve but some ppl really do mean a lot to me and i wanta make you proud and i wanta do a good job and i wanta wanna be every and do everything for everybody so that just ione person might say "aaawwww thanks maya" i try so hard, i bend over backwards all day, i stress to the max and i honestly like no bullshyt............ I MAKE IT DO WHAT IT DO! im that muthaf'in nigga. ima get it done, do it well, make the grade, sign autographs, and smile big for every damn camera kinda girl! you cnt touch this! i dnt mean at all to be conceited, to toot my own horn, or put myself out there but sometimes, seeing as how very few ppl notice, i think i need ta go ahead and say it THE KIDD IS BADD. 
and the kidd is growing up...whamp whamp i know but i am. and in my maturing process i am removing all the squares from my circle. i work too damn hard for everything and anything, and ill be damned-DAMNED! if you or anyone else jacks it. its my name at stake and i wnt have joe blow and booboo the fool compromising that. im in here and i cut a deal with the sun so im gon shine! 
ive been so worried and soooo stressed all week and now that its counting down, in the great words of reggie bestfriend swann jr "bring that shyt, im ready" 

"what they lookin for?"
"all they got ta do is tell me what they lookin for! im the dope kidd!"
but...... (of course there's a but)


i wonder if youll notice...

No comments: