Wednesday, October 29, 2008

what you never saw

if nice guys finish last, then good girls must get played.
guys always say they want a good girl, i mean really what dude wants a hoe nasty skank. every man wants a girl they can take home to mama and do her in your old bed. lol na but im dead ass.
ok you know what let me say this, IM F'IN SICK OF ALWAYS BEING A "GOOD GIRL" no i dnt wanta be hoe or mess/talk to a whole bunch of dudes but i wanta be appreciated, i wanta be important,and i want someone to notice.
im really sick of subliminal blogs about him, ugh!
so someone anywhere please, tell me why everyone else seems to notice all my greatness, my coolness, my beauty, my love and you dnt. and if you did, you obviously werent as impressed. if someone should so run into this individual shake him for me. ill admit it ya, he did make me happy, we had some good times- "entertaining". but if there is one thing i HATE, its feeling like ive wasted my time. and i feel like i wasted time, invested empty emotions, talked a whole bunch of bullshyt, and now that we're back to being strangers im stuck wondering, because as bad her siuation is at least she knows the day that everything ended, at least she can pinpoint the time the bridge from her to him crumbled, me on the other hand...im here replaying any and every day just to see if there was a hint i missed, something that went over my head, something that went unsaid...because apparently the signals got crossed and we got lost.
i feel bad for the guys who got hurt, and now we have to clean up the mess.
i feel bad for the girls stuck cleaning up that mess.
i feel bad for all the good guys that finish last but even worse for the good girls that get played.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Get THE FUCK outta my head!!! THAT WHOLE FIRST PART IS STRAIGHT OUTTA MY MOUTH!!!

Nice girls just stand on the sidelines while the hoes get in the game and get dirty..

Sometimes, I wish I had low morals...lol