Thursday, October 2, 2008

today....

i woke up and the sun was shining dead on my face. so i covered my head. then i couldn't breathe. thus, i died. rapidly inhaled myself back to life when i heard "if you are a available" tossed the covers and got myself together. Tuesdays and Thursdays i have the classes that directly pertain to my major : world history, psychology, and God forsaken geography. i think ima change my major, because ive recently fell in love with my black lit class. i knew i wanted to take up africana studies on down the road but i think i may add it now...what do ya think?? ok, ill do it.
not today tho, today im going to bed. we, the 4 of us of course, stay up entirely too late EVERY F'IN DAY. and now that we've added our bestfriends, its a fest every night, no bueno for my previously established responsibilities.
Me and Regg! we're bestfriends! we're also the best of the bestfriends because we're kewl, more kewl than the memphis bestfriends-Dori T and Eric Kelly, and waaay more kewl than the southern duo- Le Roxx and Walt P.
so last night was homework night whamp whamp. we got ta playing muzik and kicked the books to the curb. i have a word document full of songs to download in my treo tho! yayy! muzik keeps me breathing.
with that said...muzik also has some other effects on the senses...tyrese-on top of me, trick daddy-tonight. im tellin ya kids itll do somethin ta you...no bueno, well it could be bueno but im currently held hostage on some imaginary steam engine the girls call the A-train (echo train train train) it seem that lately we've lost some passengers.....whamp whamp.
im in world history and dr corse has a hell of a lot info in his head like forreal HOW DO YOU KNOW AAAALLLLL OF THIS?!
today tho, im on my shyt-polos and pearls babii. im also throwing in the towel on my cursing withdrawal im going bout it in a new way. the "scratch that" technique has really increased my vernacular and up'ed my politeness. who new a clean mouth was so much more chipper?! so im going to tweek my vocab and work on my tact. anywho, i got some Swag stuff to do, a shyt load, scratch that-an extensive and diverse amount of academic work to conquer. i actually should be writing an article for my geo class right now but instead im talking to complete strangers via blog and downloading muzik of course.
-xo- to you
ps. oh, i got some damn good advice-scratch that i received some extremely helpful advice offering an interesting insight into an individual yesterday and plez believe im going to follow it. wise ppl follow good advice.
p.s.s. thanks for the p.s.'s dori!

No comments: