Tuesday, May 26, 2009

some ppl-correction- some NIGGA S...

never change.

so i get a message (oohh -sigh-, the dreaded inbox) and in it...you guessed it! a message! from a homegirl, one of my few and she says

"Tell your ex boyfriend don't put his number in my inbox...it willl never get put to use unless I'm callin him to cuss his ass out for you....talkin bout hit him up sometime "NeVeR"...

and he has the nerve to hit me up like "im coming to nashville to take you out" and when i decline he's all "so talk to me baby whats your mind?" uhm...maybe tha fact that time and time again you do bullshyt like this! she is my friend! and to spite the bullshyt that he may think! ive never talked to his friends! i wouldnt! ugh! they arent even my type, honestly.

as you can see im well past frustrated, im so thru.

No comments: