Sunday, May 31, 2009

so much to say

so let me introduce Peaches n Cream. im not gonna say much about him because this is something i really wanna keep low key. but he's got mad potential...today showed me a lot. i still have my reservations and for good reason but he is text book top of the line in most ways.
im gonna keep all the little details to myself for reflection and giggles. ((stop being nasty, it aint even nothin like that))

Mad shout outs to a certain blog {Close to Spectacular/Fantastically Well} that kidd Bestfriend be bloggin bob-damnit. Backed up? nigga i feels you! i was definitely conversing with my TWIN!! and i confided him that a sistah is...lacking the Crown Royal on ice...dig? after departing from my last looooong relationship of lies and bull ive been doing some revamping to myself, re centering my psyche and all that jazz. i have a new fav thing, yes but im not about to take that to the level of intimacy because that takes us waaayy farther than im ready to go. so that last junt had the last go round back in February so some goodgood is now due. that new Jeremiah song...well my bday is rapidly approaching so i think ill be putting that to use, sorry. hell, no im not.

<==A MOVIE REVIEW==> i know, opinions are like assholes, everyone has them, but i HIGHLY suggest that everyone go see Angels and Demons! its a Ron Howard film so you already know it goes HAMM!! the action was great, the drama was stunning. Tom Hanks is my nigga! but really it touches on a lot- the hypocrisy of religion, the parallels of religion and science, the issue of wanting something so badly you do the wrong things to obtain it (im sure there's a word for that but i cnt find it), your own beliefs, the lies in the media. it was awesome Two XO'S waaayyy up! also this is older but i also suggest Vantage Point its good too. so grab a boo and head to a theatre near you- or couch if you got tha buh-buh--buh-buh BOOTLEG! lol

goodnight all its been real

xoxo

No comments: