Friday, May 15, 2009

give it to me

"im so cool calm and mellow
ill have you by hello.
there's no need to be shy,
give it to me.
fuck what you heard-
i can make you a believer"

so me and aleesa (the mac) and isoke (the heart throb)- my niggas!- us plus the coolest negro ever The Joshua L. and his sidekick the ever chill Monty we all go to cafe coco to grab a bite and catch up and this kidd Joshua (pronounce yo-shoe-awh) who the boiz know, he comes up in true cafe coco finesse with his guitar and nappy dreds and plays us this song...sick with it. i was a little concerned in the beginning with the whistling but...hell, im a believer! lol i love raw talent.

i wanted to share that first before i go back to being {{DEPRESSED}} why? because Dunkyn-yes! THE GREAT DUNKYN, my first love, my son, my vehicular comrade...he's sick! im driving down the interstate and "ding ding ding" my check engine light comes on and im like "wow, thats a first" and the 5 fucking seconds later my car drops to 30 mph and wnt accelerate! in friday evening traffic! and it hovers there like its not going anywhere! so i get off and who do i dial...crisis+maya=DADDY! and he's like "aw shit maya, what the fuck?! i just cancelle the road side assistance" this is the same kind of bullshyt that happened when insurance dropped me and not my brother from insurance because he was too old not me and then i sprain the shyt outta my ankle! i have the WORST timing! anywho, my son is sick so after some exstensive bullshyt, rain, tears, and yelling. he gets towed but now i gotta have him taken to saturn for a system diagnostic...wtf? hell idk. but thats the next step...til then im rideless...all bad. and id definitely just got a job that starts monday at a smooth $12.50 a hour...UGH!
daydreamers please wake up, i cnt sleep anymore.

last thing! i love niggas that pop up with old crushes. man i love summer...lol. i justhad to go ahead and tell him "you wnata know if the truth...pull the zipper down and see." road trip anyone? ha!

No comments: