Saturday, August 8, 2009

welcome to the fabulous life....

so i really feel like ive been blessed. there are so many ppl less fortunate than me that it makes me wanta cry. i am by NO MEANS "well off" {rich} -ballin- none of that but ive been fortunate enough that certain things have fallen in place to allow me some great opportunities. last night i set up official residence in my apartment, which is from here after to be addressed as the Kingdom. my mom bought me a new laptop this morning (who is actullly producing her first blog as we type- say hello Mildred....she's shy.) it feels pretty damn good to be here. the comcast girl just left and im just layin on my couch posted. i justed to stop thru and say "be grateful. even when things arent look so hot, they could be worst. the storms do pass and the sun shines."
i think ima go to the store, i need some food in this hoe! lol

No comments: