Wednesday, August 5, 2009

awhile back...

I had said we need to talk...ya well I forgot about what. It'll come back I guess...hopefully.
Oh well, its bn a minute so ill recap...
I move into MyPlace on friday!!
Its wednesday now at 458 and I'm writing this from Dylan, the BB, at the Human Resource Office(food stamps kiddos!!) Ya did I say its 459 in the am?! Ugh, no bueno!!!
Oohh! So let's send a RIP to "Peaches n Kreme" he's not dead but his "place" in this blog aka my life is doney. Charge it to the game.
Advice-guys and girls can be friends. The Bestfriend is obviously a dude but when your friendship becomes a damn Common Law (bing it) that's all bad. Be individuals in every friendship/relationship. Compliment dnt co exist.
Honestly I hate that it came about this way. He was a cool dude, but that's it. He wasn't "my dude". Maybe I'm being foolish but I was told to choose wisely the man you'll be fool for..not foolin with him...it happens. Really I hate that one of our friends kinda got caught up in it.
Google has "followers" not twitter like religious followers! Google "the church of google" how dam dub does that sound?! Ppl really are desparate to believe in SOMETHING-too bad its the WRONG thing. Ill "bing it" from now on.
Distance...is just space and while it presents a little obstacle I kind of like it. Pros-it forces better communication, all you can do is talk so you do it a lot! You'll become more open with feelings and the things you deal with. Because he's not here to just cry on you'll have to speak on issues and emotions. Trust! When ur this far apart you HAVE to have trust. You're able to handle business without distraction but still have the support. Builds the excitement for the times you get together. ...cons- you'll miss him. And he'll miss you. The lack of knowing/lack of trust. There's no way for either of u to know everything going on so the wondering/insecurity will get you. No pda! Ugh, no hand holding, no little kisses, no lunch dates! Sadness. I just feel like if yall can make it thru that then hell, what's left?! But yall have to compromise, meet half way and work thru things.
With that said big up, kuddos, xoxo's to Handsome for holding us down.
I really miss my homegirls! Aleesa-Ebony-Isoke....love yall hoochies. Isoke is actually coming to TSU now so...its no Howard but hey, its college.
I want a turtle.
Idk if I told you bet Trey Songs...nigga be ((BUMPIN)) ima support the artist and buy that cd.
I guess I'm done...and its only 519 wtf?! C'mon mane I'm tired!

No comments: