Tuesday, August 11, 2009

its been a minute

But I decided what the hell, I'm readin CNN this morning...recap? Ok.
Hilary was somewhere, what it matter, but there was a little mix-up in translation from the student->the translator->hilary and snapped on that kid. The kid asked for Obama's feelings, the translator told hilary Bill's feelings, and she was all "bump that, I dnt channel bill, he's not secretary of state! I am! Ill give you my opinion!" PMS? Sheesh calm down...
Say a prayer or two for taiwan and costal china as they've been hit by tropical stors, hammered rather, killing ppl, destroying homes. All bad. Now they're having mudslides, so dirty! And very dangerous.
Hawaii is in the path of a massive hurricane. While it seems to be losing power, a hurricane is still a hurricane.
I'm noticing a patern in weather issues...recycle ppl, carpool, go green!
So apparently human traficcing is real. I mean I knew it happened but damn. Watch taken that's a good example. So a little boy was kidnapped at 9 months for china traffic. He would be almost 3 now and they still havnt found him. Do you think you would know your baby after that long. They change so much at that age, he's a whole different kid. That's so scary to me. My kids?! I wish a mo-fo would touch my baby.
Muslim-americans are rockin out! There's a wave of muslim kids forming rock bands. Polar opposites but hey, that's america. Rock on I guess.
A homeless woman leaves 150k to Hebrew University. Hell she get that money?! Turns out she was a holocaust survivor and had 300K in a bank. She was taken in by a Jewish accountant who provided her basic needs. She moved their car back and forth across the street so they wouldn't get tickets lol. She left a will when she died. 300K- 150 to Hebrew U and 150 to them. Shalom.
Just a little world news for ya. Be enlightened kidds.
Happy TWOsday to all the deuce dogs! Lol
-xo-

No comments: