Tuesday, July 28, 2009

idk what im actually trying to say

so in tru ...it could all be so simple...fashion ill just -->__. (Point.Blank.Period, get it lol-ok maybe not).
So there's bn a lot up with me, good/bad/indifferent.
I move on the 7th! Thank you Lawd! I didn't realize it would be so hard to get out on your own. Unless you have that GUAC, you better come with a stack at least just to foot the expenses and then add furniture, appliances, food, decoration, BULLSHYT! I've taken for granted all the little luxuries that were commonplace in my parents house, like toilet brushes, and bathroom mats, that was until I had ta go buy my own! Ugh.
Maintain an individual identity. As close as me and my friends are, we are all completely seprate entities, functioning on our own accords. Never lose yourself in your friends and peers.
I had to pull out one of my fav metaphors yesterday. I've been feeling a little worn down with some things and it was feeling like "running up a downward escalator" like I'm fighting the natural current and eventually you have to just go with the flow. That is by no means {QUITTING} its simply "letting things run their course".
Not every friendship is forever. Think about all the ((bestfriends)) that mean jack shyt now...it happens. I'm not saying anyone is disposable but I realize that friendships are for growing and learning and sadly as seasons change the relationship does too...
Ill go 12 rounds for those I love but at the last bell someone has to lose.
Luther V just came hummin from the ipod...I love him.
One of the few girls that I actually really fux with is my niggette Aleesa and its so funny that our lives always parrallel. Even tho we're always sooo far apart 99.9% (does that% go before or after sorry I'm a History major) of the time we still stay so close because of the things that are happening in our lives. Even down to the kimd of guy we're dating/falling for, they're the SAME! Its hilarious. I love her.
Songs of the day Trey Songz- off into the sunset and Echo- Gorilla Zoe. Idk, maybe its from me to you...youll see when you imeem it. If it hurts your feelings then maybe it was...tough luck.
RANDOM ALERT- have you noticed that websites have become verbs...check it, how many times have you said "girl, just facebook me" ((girl just social network site me)) "google" is different it only because its a search engine but "imeem it" "facebook me" that probably isn't correct...
Anywho moves back into my life this weekend. Ill be outta town but I'm uber stoked he's coming back to me!
Some song I've NEVER heard is on my ipod and its slick bumpin...I wont-day 26...well hot damn.
I've actually bn working lately and that's STUPID WACK, vought be buggin!
I think I'm allergic to an eyeliner...if I use it it makes me eyes kinda dry and itchy. I need wipe this off cause this a "no bueno"

Aight jigga boos, be classy!
-xoxo-

No comments: