Friday, July 10, 2009

bitch where's my shyt?!

so being that im doin alright in my current position i have been inclined to shop, even splurge a little. levis, polos, accesories, and of course cardigans! lol but im even saving! whoa now! i know right...so ya, recently as in 7/7/09, yes i was at work shopping, i purchased a rather rare pair of nikes, for a bustin price i might add. when i saw that i had to get 'em. so using my secure paypal account i purchased them from a secure site and reputable dealer. caught a slight case of Buyer's Remorse but it passed. so what's today kidds? all together...its FRIDAY! very good. now my issue isnt that they havnt come yet, i didnt over night them, but that they havnt even shipped! i have no tracking number, but i know you got my GUAC! check my bank ledger hoe, you gots my cake! and in return i want my shoes! so you can contact the site to check on deliveries, i damn sho' did that this morning! i also bought another pair of kicks that i had held to process on this weeks check. they've gone thru and that GUAC is taken out as well... if i dnt get a tracking number for these by monday its gon be CONSEQUENCES AND REPERCUSSIONS! I WANTS MY SHYT!

No comments: