Thursday, July 9, 2009

guess who's bizzack?! (in a bad way)

so i wake up this morning - yawn-stretch- and i get to work and before the day can get bustin i get a text and its the Big Sis and she had ta go ham on................-drum roll-hol your breath-.....................the infamous homewrecker, Alicia!!! -gasps of absolute appall- i know! she might eb the only one who gets the government name shout. sorrykiddo but this is blaze worthy.
some of you will remember her form past posts after she called her self informing me that she "wasnt trying to take him from you" take him?! ill give his ass ta you! a few ppl wee like why didnt ou talk bad to her because i knew that me and the former mr aa were never real anyway and there was no point in fighting for him when he wasnt doin the same for me. so i kept it cordial and now she's BACK! after she pushed up on my former fling she did tried that shyt with my "what it do/major potential" Handsome! whoa now shawty! dnt get hit witht the ratchet! so she fell off after he set him straight and then her ass lied but she's up to the same ol' bullshyt and this time its.....omg! say it aint so!....my brother inlaw! Ya "Pheel"Me....aaaahhhh run for the hills, ladies get yo man!..........well the Big Sis got her ass, and put her in her place. evn tho she was being real sarcastic and snooty i hope she learned her lesson, and she damn sho' better leave Handsome the hell alone!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

the infamous homewrecker, Alicia..hahaaa so hilarious! Well guesss what..She's BAACCKK..and HEERREEE!! You sure know how to put my name out there, but I guess you're scared to put any other names in here. That's fine though. I should feel so special that I'm the ONE that gets the 'government name' shout out. I really was sincere and respectful to you, but are you shitting me?! Girl go somewhere! I don't want Brandon KING, your "Handsome" or whatever it is that you choose to call him. We had a simple conversation that I'm guessing you took out of proportion. BUT it's none of your business in the first place so WHY are you in it again? Second, for him to be your 'handsome' means that you trying to mess with him huh. So, isn't B.King friends with Minor??Weren't you dating Minor?? How that work?? You formed a lil crush AFTER yall breakup..doubt it..aint my business tho..BUT Is this you being scared that Alicia, the infamous homewrecker, will attempt to take another from you?? HAAA you crack me up! No fear Maya, I'm not trying to get at cha lil 'handsome'..BUT don't get hit with the ratchet!?? haaaa aight..All I can say is, don't make threats little Maya cuz you don't know me..you may talk about me..may be fascinated, but TRUST you don't want to know me..and I'm sure you value your life so I'm sooo sure that you definitely would never want to hit me with anything. Far as Phillip..me and Phil have NOTHING going on. It was a simple conversation..and me and Darisa discussed it. That was between us, you're not in their relationship so why you concerned enough to write about me in your blog? I'm not trying to push up on him or anyone else. Get some confidence and stop worrying so much...To the "ladies" that she has warned to get their man, if you are secure in your relationship then you have no reason to worry that I would take anything from you. A real woman knows that nobody can take what's hers because it's exactly that, HERS. BUT I'm flattered that you think so highly of me to write a blog about me. How sweet!! But from now on how about you try to enjoy your life and try to keep me, my name and my business out of it. Thanks :-)