Thursday, June 17, 2010

lets talk fashion

lets talk pretty things! lets talk toe nail polish and little skirts. lets talk summer do's and sun dresses. lets talk all things girl! cause right now im in LOVE with summer clothes and in HATE with my lack of funding to support my summer urge to SHOP like Reggie takes shots! i think im gonna post some pictures of this great little H&M number i got in atlanta with the Bestfriend when we went to Erykah Badu and Maxwell (ya thats right, i know youre jealous, cause im slick jealous for you!)
my summer attire
-short skirts, mostly short because im so long (and tall girls run it fyi) but ya the shorter the better with out letting your chattahoochie fall out.
-colors- much like this new back ground i want to embrace more colors. loud and bold. and patterns. shout out to the bomb ass zig zag tee from American American apparell. ya, i see you hatin.
-tank tops!- razor back only please and thank you. really feeling the thin, light weight baggy ones theyre so grungy chic, so gulch goes glam. and they shoe off your bra, even just black they highlight, subtle and sexy.
-pockets. pockets?! -smacks lips, sigh- hell ya POCKETS! im head over heels, yes ill have your babies, say some shyt you dont mean in the heat of the moment in love with pockets! on my shirts, on my skirts, in my dresses! theyre so posh, so funny. quirky even. like pockets on a dress? -cocks head- why yes! theyre quite handy i might add. its like hey wheres my phone?! oh ya its in my....POCKET!! -slaps knee
so yes, this summer give me all things short! give me loud colors and bold patterns. i want shoulders out, cute bras. and baby i want pockets!!

2 comments:

Lott said...

aahhh i LOVE pockets too!!!! esp on dresses!!!

Ms. XO said...

i just knew youd share my obsession MJ!!