Thursday, June 17, 2010

hol'up hol'up hol'up

i MUST stop and pay MAD RESPECT to a fellow blogger Ms. Brittany for this outstanding tribute to fashion, individuality, and hot pink lipstick!
3 reasons it was cyber love at first click!
1. her url .... http://www.pocketsandbows.blogspot.com/ POCKETS!! hello ppl! act like you know me
2. she is soooo fashion forward, so chic, so clean line, and BOLD! 2 snaps work it honey!
3. she's a big girl! and i dont knw what you heard but aside from tall girls, big girls run it too! and say what you want but im a big girl myself and i LOVE to see my fellow thickness sisters workin some fashion! you doin me proud honey, keep up the damn good work!

oh damn, maybe there are 4 reasons...SHE HAS OXFORDS! anyone who knows me should know ive been madly obsessed with Oxfords since Jah aka Beau worked 'em on campus. it was love at first site but her midget toesies wouldnt allow me to even think of borrowing them...hussy. any who. guess im done!
but follow Brittany her blog is giving me so much joy!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Girl thank you sooo much for the shout out!!!! I love your blog too!! Now thats LOVE!!