Thursday, December 24, 2009

just fell in love

we all know im a fan of good muzik, hell of a ll muzik, of muzik period.
Courtesy of "...Close to Spectacular/Fantastically Well..."i fell in love again.
Corinne Bailey Rae, is one of my "thats my shyt list" shoe in's. she is just so raw and graceful. she reminds me of my ace Aleesa. maybe its the hair lol. but she has a new song, "I'd Do it All Again". its blissful. favorite line? "someone to love is bigger than your prides worth, is bigger than your pain"
here's a few of my fav lines/lyrics
Lighthouse-Hope "i see the tide is comin', dont let it take you away from me...i know its your love that saved me. i was lost somehow drifting away"
Bring me Flowers-Hope "i havnt got a clue if youre the one, but i like you and i like how you make me feel"
Winter Song-Sara Barielles & Ingrid Michaelson "ill be the beacon in your night, my words will be the light to carry you to me. is love a lie?"
Like a Star- Corinne Bailey Rae
Jason Mraz- Im Yours "i wont hesistate no more, no more, it cannot wait im yours....its your God forsaken right to be loved."
The Script-Breakeven "i got time while she's got freedom. your best days will be some of my worse. while im wide awake she's got no trouble sleeping. what am i supposed to do when the best part of me was always you. youve got my heart and his heart and none of the blame. you took your suitcase, i took the blame. (that whole song is just good)"
Sara Barielles-Between the Lines "leave unsaid unspoke. eyes wide shut unopened. you and me were always between the lines"
Ingrid Michaelson-The Way I Am "cause i love the way you say good morning, and you take me the way i am. cause i love you more than i could ever promise. cause i love the way you call me baby." "I'll buy you rogaine when you lose all of your hair (shout out to The Bestfriend lol)"
Edge of Desire- John Mayer "there i said it im afraid youll forget about me"
Friends, Lovers, or Nothing-John Mayer "anything other than yes is no. anything other than stay is go. anything less than i love you is lying."
i could do this for hours, so let me stop now. i thought i had lost it but i guess im still hopelessly romantic.
and contrary to popular belief this collage of songs is not about anyone. i just love the song. kthanks.
OMG im sooo late!! BYE!
go find a love song and fall in love.

Happy Holiday!

No comments: