Monday, December 7, 2009

i am because you are.

i wanna say, i NEED to say: i love you. beyond words, without measure, you have made my days, my years, my life remarkable, worthwhile, and priceless. i pray for you because i dnt deserve you. you have been a blessing and gift to my existence. today and every day is of note because of what you give and bring to my life. im crying right now as im typing and i can hardly see, ive been so moved this evening by you. if the world ended right now i could smile and go knowing that my life had purpose and joy because of you. i dnt know why blessings are bestowed, i dnt know why He does the thing He does but i give all the glory and all the honor, the praise, the reverence to Him for you. your role in my life is irreplaceable and unremovable. if i didn't have you i don't know where i would be, who i would be, or what i would do.i simply am, because you are. and i wish i had more eloquent words, more depth, more meaning, but this is what i have:
ill go 12 rounds
to the moon and back
ill lie down my life
ill give you my all
ill pray
ill cry
ill try
ill give
ill care
ill listen
ill stay
ill do
ill be
I....I will love you, just to hear you say that you ever loved me.
i need you,
right here
right now
beside me.
you are my strength
my hope
my promise fulfilled
my guide
my comfort.
i said i never knew love...i was mistaken, because i know you. and you are my love.

-yours

No comments: