Saturday, September 19, 2009

--there's only 1 BESTFRIEND and im so happy he's mine!!!

congratulations on the big DEUCE-ZERO! that teen shyt is for the birds! we're big kidds now!


words dnt do you justice, and there arent enough gifts to show my graditude so on today, your Cake Day, National Reggie Day, The Memorial of Your Birth i ask that we all paus i recogition of your awesomeness.......................idk what else to do but i simply THANK GOD i have you and thank you for all you mean to my life!
SWAGTASTIC! FRESH THAN A MUTHAFUCKA! COOLER THAN A FAN! MY {BEST}FREIND!
you are the "every" to my "thing" (no pun) you hung my moon and placed my stars. idk where i'd be without you but luckily ill -never- find out.
I love you Martin.
-Corretta




Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

1 comment:

Rachel B. said...

Aaww how sweet!! Happy Bday Reggie!!