Thursday, September 24, 2009

conversations and conclusions

"Life is but the fine line between holding on and letting go"
Because you "meant" so much to me, I've bn holding on to you.
But because I mean so much more to me, I'm letting you go.
I've been trying to figure out exactly how it was that I wanted to say that and there it is. True that situation that sparked that thought is old but even now that person is not entirely out of my life but after saying that...ya.
Someone asked me, a baby sister, how she would know if she was in love. I said: you wouldn't have to ask me I suppose. I would think there is a certainty that would conclude all you wondering and confirm all your hopes. Idk why you asked me tho, beside being slightly older and hopefully wiser, I have not the slightest idea of how love works because me and love have not bn introduced. Love doesn't know me and I am in no rush to make that acquaintance"
Someone else asked me another question today: "Maya, who is your boyfriend?" Whoa now shawty! Let the recodr show- I am no one's girl, I'm single, and up to mingle. But really...I prefer to be left alone right now. The Bestfriend is going to begin his "escapades" soon and you all know how I feel about that but really I cnt blame him but I dnt get down with that. so I'd rather be left alone, to my thought, and my imagination. Its easier that way.
In my mind, where everything goes as planned, I have worked out a conversation that I WISH I could have but my stupid fears...-sigh- my stupid stupid self wnt let me speak on it.
Conclusion: what will be will be. What comes from within will come without fear.

No comments: