Saturday, April 11, 2009

uh oh im riding! lol

So I'm riding to see my daddy! Yayy! Its me my bro james aka mikey and his gf, my sis, jessica.
We all know what happens when I get to ride, I think. Ima do this point.blank.period. style and thatll be all I wanta say about a lot of this.
I went to good friday service and an old friend of mine Brandon Maxwell delivered his first message. It was awesome such a blessing. Thank you sir for opening my eyes. in my life I've seen more than my fair share of grace-clearly I should be dead but I'm not so I need to be a lot more grateful and lead a life that represents the God I serve. That's done.
I hope this isn't what you call doin better...tisk tisk -shaking my head-
Yall remember that song Honey Dip, I used to love that junt! That's done.
I bought some Djarum because I miss my twin lol and no Bestfriend I cnt feel my hand lol. That's an inside joke but ok on to the next.
I dnt mix friends for one main reason- if I bring someone around a different circle and they don't behave accordingly that falls back on me. It wnt be said "that random girl cut a clown" its gonna be "that girl with XO" and that's a hell no. I dnt like my name associated with some bullshyt or tomfoolery. I work very hard for a good reputation and I dnt like to hav my name drug thru the mud because someone else cnt hang or wants to fit in. If some one clowns you because you cnt "fit in/hang" fuck them! Never do anything that is outside of your limitation. Never compromise self for anything.Done.
I need to apologize. My homeboy Drunkass is a good man. With that said, ppl tend to take advantage of him and when I saw him compromise self for the ungrateful yes I lost my cool. So I'm sorry for letting myself get that fired up. Very few ppl hav ever seen me snap and ya I was gon jack that night and ya it was that serious to me but in doing so I may hav disrespected Drunkass. I'm sorry. Done.
If you feel the need to apologize do so to that person first before you use other means of public display (i.e. Facebook statuses, blogs, etc.) Also do not text someone if you've committed an offense again them. Let me be 100 if you've fucked me over come to me dnt write a blog dnt sendf a text. I've said it time and time again do not use a post that you know I'll read as a means to communicate nor as a way to gain insight into my mindset. Done.
I can't help the way I feel about some ppl. If someone likes me and I dnt feel the same I'm sorry. I'm nice and very friendly which often gets confused for flirting. I'm a conscious flirter, it doesn't just happen. I flirt when I want to but I'm always nice.that said, dnt get your feelings hurt because you cnt tell the difference. This is about a previously mentioned "Mr." Just fyi. Done.
There are still good ppl in the world and I thank God for ppl like the Bestfriend, E.Kellz, Peezo, and my new loves like Mica, Sabrina, Delana, and Jeffy. Done.
This maybe the last one...
Keeping secrets. I'm a very personal person and I hav friends that are even more personal than me and I understand but there are some friends that I hav a lot of love for and when I feel like there's something wrong with them there is consequently something wrong with me. I know you dnt like to talk about a lot things but I worry about you and when you keep secrets, I worry more. I lo e you and you know that so dnt shut me out. If you cnt come to anyone else, come to me. if I hav it, you hav it. Ok? Done.
Ok I think that's enough this post is long as hell lol but I feel better.

No comments: