Thursday, April 30, 2009

instigating ass negroes

remember i recently informed you of a message from a young woman...yes? ok, moving on. so we have been communicating now, a nice little thread, and honestly like real talk, this is not a joke or a game, she is nice. very mature and honest and she's pretty (im confident enough in my own steelo to admit that). im tempted to post the thread because i want to get the full effect. bobdammit i am...hold please (elevator muzik)

and we're back

Alicia
Add as Friend
April 28 at 8:09pm
Report Message
I'm not trying to take him from you..just in case that is what you're thinking.


Maya Xoxo Matthews
April 29 at 2:01am
(insert government name) and I are through, youre more than welcome to him.
xo


Alicia
Add as Friend
April 29 at 11:13am
Report Message
I would like to apologize to you. If you and (insert government name) were in a relationship, I was unaware of it. He never informed me that he had a girlfriend and when I asked about you, he told me that you all had been broken up for a while. I did not intend to be mean or rude...I hope there are no misunderstandings.
Alicia


Maya Xoxo Matthews
April 29 at 12:50pm
i appreciate that. We were for a while but we decided to call that quits. i wouldnt call that a while, we broke up like last sunday (like the 17th so thats slick 2 sundays my bad.), thats (I.G.N.) for you though lol na but he's a sweety. are yall talking now? no misunderstandings, like i said i appreciate you being honest and upfront.
Maya


Alicia
Add as Friend
April 29 at 3:06pm
Report Message
Last sunday?! Hmmp..aint that something. I'm pretty sure he tried like last semester!{insert fucked up face.} ugh..(thats so a formerly Mr AA word) We aren't in a relationship..we're just getting to know each other right now. I've only known him for about a little over a month and I'm not one to rush into a relationship without actually knowing the person first. Thank you for being honest with me about the timing..because clearly, I've been lied to. Thanks Maya.
Alicia

Maya Xoxo Matthews
April 29 at 11:37pm
so he tried to get at you last fall semester, like fall 2008? wow...we were defnitely on more than good terms back then. but i agree with taking your time, thats always smart.that makes two of us then...youre welcome girly.
xo
Maya


Alicia
Add as Friend
Today at 10:07am
Report Message
No, I was saying that he tried telling me that you all stopped talking last semester. I didn't know (I.G.N.) last semester. We just recently started talking. Sorry that I wasn't clear on that.
Alicia


Maya Xoxo Matthews
Today at 10:15am
No need to apologize, youve been very enlightening lol i just hate it comes at the expense of my relationship. i know now where i stand and that ive wasted a year. this is why i keep a starting 5 lol. but really, i hope none of this changes your opinion of him. he really is a sweetheart and we had some great times, it just didnt work out. oh well...it happens. just trust yourself and your judgement, im sure youll be fine with or without him.
xo
Maya

-pause for all that to soak in- if that much came out in a few messages i would hate to sit down at lunch lol. But really she's cool, right? i know, so honest. i like her lol. but back to the issue...idk if ive ever mentioned this guy but he is a good friend the former Mr AA and he is super kool, my homie but he does do his fair share of shyt, he is a memphis nigga after all. i figured he musta said something when she contacted me, because she would no way of knowing i asked about her had he bn able to keep that to himself. he shall be refered to has WetWet because he cnt hold water. so he sends me a little message and is like "you and cuz cuz been getting real cool" that type shyt so ya ima go ahead and post the issue lol

WetWet
Today at 11:11am
maya maya maya! lol i hear u & my cuz becomin real good friends lol
Sent via Facebook Mobile


Maya Xoxo Matthews
Today at 11:43am
you startin shyt again lol


WetWet
Today at 11:46am
i promise im not sweetheart but between me & u i jus heard thru tha grapevine u been talkin 2 my cuz cuz alot lately!! wassup wit that
Sent via Facebook Mobile


Maya Xoxo Matthews
Today at 11:52am
what grapevine is this?


WetWet
Today at 11:54am
maya be real & talk 2 me, why r u messagin cuz cuz???
Sent via Facebook Mobile


Maya Xoxo Matthews
Today at 11:59am
she messaged me. i havnt said anything bad about (I.G.N.) if anything she told me how he really felt, telling her we werent together when we were. i dnt hate him, i probably should but i dnt. i told her to form her own opinions of him because he really is a sweetheart. the question is why she messaging me then?


Renzo Wallace
Today at 12:03pm
she messaged u 1st??
Sent via Facebook Mobile


Renzo Wallace
Today at 12:11pm
i kno u a nice & mature girl maya, i kno u not gon say nun bad about him or her but i jus ask that u not message alicia please!! yall 2 beautiful, smart & cool girls & i would hate 4 things 2 get ugly...(i look to good to get ugly, just fyi)
Sent via Facebook Mobile



Maya Xoxo Matthews
Today at 1:23pm
how is anything gonna get ugly if neither of us say anything outta line. i dnt hav a problem with her, i actually think she's very nice. so i there were gonna be complication it would have to come from someone trying to play middle man...but i know u wouldnt do that, right. now if minor has an issue then he can take that up with her, im not his girl. and she messaged me so really all we're doing is clearing up some mess.


Maya Xoxo Matthews
Today at 1:55pm
yes she messaged me first.

-pause for absorbtion- niggas always startin shyt! i swear my life should be on tv. really tho, i dnt see why there would be any reason for there to be a complication if no one is running back and forth. some one is like you shouldnt post this, but i am. just so that no one can contest anything we discussed.

No comments: