Wednesday, April 15, 2009

this is why relationships are bullshyt

so i sign into my book of faces and see a message from my ace of all spades! and im like yayy! thinking this should be hilarious {clearly} i was -terribly- wrong. she saw her significant other, even tho theyre having some rough times, she saw him fucking one of her homies. not like a facebook homie, like in all her albums, out together, sleep together, eat together, thats my nigga, this is, well is supposed to be, her homie. i know my friends and i know she is miserable right now. its taking everything in me not over draft my account and fly to her. she tries to be tough but i know all too well she's a softy at heart. im like dnt fuck with either of them. dnt speak, dnt contact, anything-fuck 'em both. but i know she's just filled with questions, frustration, and hurt so i know she's just at a lost.
if you ever wonder im single, it's because you really cnt trust anyone.

this is some bullshyt forreal.

No comments: