Saturday, February 14, 2009

riding

for those who dnt know, we (the bestfriend and wal-p) we went to cincinnati for this bday party. it was straight, nothin spectacular mostly 'cause we didn't know them and nobody danced but still lemond drop drinks and beer pong it'll get you there, trust. but its saturday now, valentine's day and we're headed back. to nashville, the boys got plans, got dates and shit and I've decided to cop a nap, hit the gym, and go home, do some laundry, get some ice cream and watch the notebook lol all bad right? all these happy vday texts are blowin me. all these slow jams in the car are blowing me lol I got this one text tho and it read
"happy vday beautiful. even if you dnt get anything, even if you're alone he's still thinking of you as much as you are of him"
that was a good one. I hope its true. really tho I've said all I can say, I've called, I've tried, so ima leave the ball in your court, or in football terms, I've punted so ill let him return...

happy vday world, xo still loves you.

No comments: