Wednesday, February 18, 2009

like really tho...why me?

i swear i really try to be a good person, a good friend, a good girlfriend, all that jazz and i promise i always get taken for granted. i know everybody thinks theyre just awesome but really im not claiming to be anything special just that i bust my ass to be better in most aspects. so when im clearly breaking my neck to make one thing work, to be everywhere, and do everything why is that someone never seems to notice. as many times as ive said it...im feeling really unappreciated. how are you gonna make the effort to come to town for someone elses event but not just for me?! you wnt seem me comin across this wide ass state for something else and slipping them in, no! i come for one reason! i know this probably makes no sense but it all just needs to come out.
i dnt give 2 fucks, i cnt, if you wnt.

No comments: