Wednesday, October 27, 2010

me and my love songs...

here's a few of my current and latest love songs...each one come at a different angle so its not just sappy bs lol

love this Keri Hilson joint. ill send this one out to my Little. sometimes you gotta say enough was too much kiddo.


now this one is just TOO catchy! i loved it the first time i saw it! makes you just feel pretty. hope someone feels this way about me =)


good make up and break up action...never miss the water til the world runs dry. hope you learn to appreciate the good things in your life so you never have to miss them more than "see ya when you get back" this one gets super glued in my head makes you wanna bust out in song in class. shoutout to j. cole for puttin out some good music. this one is for the silly bastards i call my ex's lol


for all the hood lovers lol soulja boy got my vote for this track tho, the chorus is cute.


My nigga kanye...smh....love the artistry the combo of hard and soft the talent ugh, i cant say enough RUNAWAY. this one is for my dudes who know their jerks. better to know and admit it than to lie and hurt us.

MY FAV!! really proud of Nicki for this one, showing some great versatility. puttin on for the ladies, good job Barbie. this one is for those closest to me...



No comments: