Monday, August 9, 2010

i just fell in LOVE!

like im forreal this time. i know im hopeless. but really im in LOVE! and i couldnt be happier because he'll never reject me bc more than likely he'll never know me lol i was browsing thru a few of my fav blogs and came to Jah aka Rachel Beau's spot and met Bilal. ive heard him before but theres a song up on her page by him called "think it over"...its on REPLAY as we read. im so in love! i cant really relate but its simply beautiful...-deep pensive thought-
i wish you could marry a song. maybe thats y i love music, because itll never reject me. never tell me "i dont like that dress" never say "we're thru" as long as it keep playing we can keep loving and every time i hum the lyrics its like a first kiss with all the excitement and sweetness. maybe music is better men because while i may never hear what i wanna hear from some guy, never get what i think i deserve from him, maybe he wont call or stand me up...i can guarantee that ill get exactly the same thing every time i push play.
i think ill start saying that to guys when they hit on me "hey sweetheart let me holla at ya" "put your best love on a track so i can play it back cause i dont want your disappointment you cant keep that"

favorite lyrics "you know ill always have a thing for you, and if i deny it id be lying to myself."
"ill always have a whole in my heart, ill always have a special place for you ya. and ill keep it safe for you. if you just, just wait for me. just wait and see, i aint goin no where. ill always have a place..."

No comments: