Monday, March 1, 2010

what do you want to do before you die?

so there's a new show on mtv, The Buried Life, and i really dont watch it but i caught the end of it when i started my dvr of My Life as Liz. and teh premise for the show is a simple question...what do you want to do before you die?
......................................................................................
well damn.
theres all sorts of tomfoolery, all types of obnoxious parading, im talkin oodles of ish, sin, laughter, throwup...its outlandish.
but really i wanna see things that frighten me, that move me to tears. i wanta go places i shouldnt and do things i wont talk about. i wanta say the things im afraid to say to the ppl that need to know them.
i wanta live.
i wanta live a life im proud of, no regrets. i wanta smile til my cheeks quiver, and cry til my back hurts. im nnot saying i wanta hurt, im saying i wnata feel. i wanta feel things so intense and so meaningful, i wanta live and be moved to live.

No comments: